Wednesday 4 June 2008

WAT update.


Hahaha..update update...I went to Factory Outlet and bought these full handful of things, got Banana Republic, CK, Adidas andCOACH!!












Normally, me and Jo will share meal. U know US food is HUGE. And we always have chicken tender. ALWAYS...haha...3 pieces of fried chicken tender+quite a lot of fries...
That is me and Jo...







This is my dude at work, Nathan. A local american boy who claimed that he is 1/4 Swedish.
And, there is another 1 called Donovan. But I cant manage to take a pic with him cos we are not supposed to hold cam during work:(
He is very generous and kind to tell me a lot about the American's culture...Well, i really dun have many friends just like others. But when i do, they are really my good friends that I will treasure for life. And he is one of them...



Ok...I shall stop here...I am busy working here...haha...
I hope my good friends in Singapore are doing good...I seriously miss u all~~









No comments: