Sunday 8 June 2008

Off from work,to Coastal Grand Mall

Yup..Today was my off day...Me , Jo and Clarice went to Coastal Grand Mall.

It is quite interesting to find that the US malls close at 6pm every Sun. This is to respect the Christans here.
And we reached the mall at around 3...So time was quite rushed for us..
We all love the asian food at Coastal Grand Mall..

So this is what I had..


And then we went to Aeropostale..Omg..the brand here is cheap!!!
But the tops are all long..this is wat i dun like:(
U see, this top is nice...But u knw what, the strips are long.So it is low enough to see the bra inside:(((


















On our way to Walmart, I saw this car without a tyre in the carpark. I think it is some1's prank.













We found the Moutain Dew bottles are so creative..
And I think i just somehow love Moutain Dew liao..




Then, this is our dinner for me, clarice and Jo..Look quite pathetic. But it is really delicious...
just fried rice+vege+meat.
Simple yet wonderful...

No comments: