Wednesday 11 June 2008

After working house-eating @Paradise

Today, once again. It is inevitable for us to stand at the cart again!
Luckily after 2 hours, my supervisor Kim rescued me by replacing me with some1.
I was back to be cashier in the store.*yay*
However, I was flabbergasted to find my $$ was short of 4.8 for the revenue. Oh...I was so disappointed in myself. :(
My
Although it was within the acceptable range(cos i made big sales today), my record is not perfect now le..sobsobsob...
But tomorrow is still a good day. Always look on the bright side.
So I suggest to eat!!
Me, Dan, Jo went to Paradise and eat.
I ordered chicken tender with fries and jo ordered foot long hot dog..Oh..u see, its long right??


I love honey Mustard~~~



It was just nice to catch the iceshow(heard tt it is AWESOME!). And it really did!!
We managed to be thick-skinned to ask the skaters to take a pic with us:P

After the show, we went back to my store and take pics. Me and Jo were so excited to take with our favourite cloth in the store...That is the baby's prison wear...So cute~~~And that is the "Rock and Roll" Auntie, Judy working with us. Guess hw old is she?She looks too young to be 60 right?And then , that is my store manager, Erica. She is so understanding, capable. I love all the people working in my store~~~

No comments: