Tuesday 10 June 2008

Working fr 9:15-6:30;eating @Ron Jon

Today worked from 9:15 to 6:30. My first morning shift so far..Yawnz...

For our store, the worst nightmare is being sent to stand at the cart outside. However, it is fated that every1 has to be sent out at least once. My supervisor was kind enough to ask us who wanted to go first and second..I volunteered to go after my break which was at 2pm. My supervisor said every1 only needed to be there for 2 hours..
However, I was so unlucky. I stood at the cart from 2:30pm till 6pm!!!And i made $0 sales..
Y??u ask urself if u wan to buy things when u first step into the park..OF COURSE NOT!!
Their thinking is that buying at the end of their trip. Logical enough right~~~
Anyway, standing at the cart is disastrous..
So boring that I started drawing.

.However, dinner is my only motivation.
"We are goin to Ron Jon!!"It is a nearby western restaurant.
I ordered Steak and Hogie, Jo ordered Cheese Beef burger, Bear ordered shrimp basket, Dan ordered Fish and chips.



Ne-yo has 1 new single"Closer". Quite nice..
Accidentally found this choreo from Youtube. By a guy called Carlito

I really wan to have an ipod to store all nice choreo videos..so that to watch anywhere i wan, anytime i wan..

No comments: