Saturday 31 May 2008

Myrtle Beach Working Update~~

Friends always asked me how is my job in US..
Ok...Actually, it is quite fun..
I enjoy doing the routine sales work, and also chit chating with collegues and customers.
Omg...U know how cute are those American's babies...Damn CUTE.I just love to play with them. Too bad, i dun have a camera:P
Tonight, I just happened to see this family from Florida. Father+Mother+Children+Grandparents...quite a normal combo..
It reminded me of my family too..
When can I have a family outing? to travel around?
or when can i have a dinner with them...
And i just found tears almost flowing out of my eyes. I miss them..

Oh ya..my supervisor said me and Jo are hardworking employees..She found us helpful..
Well, it is so glad to hear that.I just felt so happy..cos she did observe our performances...
GREAT!:P

No comments: