Friday 6 June 2008

WAT update:P

Yesterday we were celebrating Tony's birthday at our apartment. We bought an apple pie from a nearby restaurant called Bob Evans(heard that their pies are awesome!!)
And it really did...The pie was oh.............so good...
Tony is my ex-HR manager. He is leaving to Atlanta...He is our first US friend here.
Ya...I just dun no how to tell my feeling..It is just disappointed and sad~~~~








Some pics we took last night in our apartment.
Here is my workplace..




Then. here is my good brother in the store, Donovan. It is this guy who tells me a lot about here.
There is this incident..I really dun no how to say man..
Ok...I was standing in front of the staff room. He stood in front of me and faced the staff room. I saw he offering me 1 jelly candy from our candy area. I think that he is not that kinda person will steal candy from the store..He never..But y he offering me a candy??Well, I think maybe sometimes there is exception...
Suddenly, my ass.supervisor came out from the staff room. And i just quickly stuff the candy into my mouth.*cos i scared my supervisor see the candy in his hand and said Donovan steal candy*
The next moment, u knw wat...Donovan said:"It is from the floor."
OH MY GOD!!!
I quickly threw that thing out of my month and went to toilet and rinse my month...
JESUS...He was so guilty and kept saying he is a bastard...Actually he was just joking with me.
Ok...I am fine...
Really, if i treat u as good friend, i wont get angry easily as long as u do not intentionally hurt me.
Haha...good to be my good friend right:P

No comments: