Sunday 22 June 2008

What a "PLEASANT" mall

It is inevitable to have problems when u are working overseas.
I know it since I started working PT in Singapore. However, the unfriendliness of some local people here are so much worse than what I encountered in Singapore.
They are not educated, considerate, childish, stupid, slow, racist, fake.
I felt so angry for Chloe and Dan, when I heard they almost quarrel with 4 fcuking bitches and 1 mother fcuker in their store.
Things are not what we expected...
Back to half a year ago, when we started getting excited about coming this place and work.
However, so many incidents happened here killed our enthusiasm. Here is no more a pleasant place to work or even WALK TO work..
I get so emotional when I see how hard we 6 work and straggle here.
Things just did not turn out right for us.
Especially Chloe, Dan, I know they are very sad and furious about *******

No comments: