Sunday 15 June 2008

Attention:Gooses are out in the park

sToday I was the only 1 who was working the morning shift(among the 6 of us).:P
Sigh..However, it was lucky enough to meet a lady called Robin who gave me a free ride along the way to work. She also works there. But in the other way, I lost a chance to walk to keep myself fit. I felt so guilty..Just looking at the fats that I have gained here..Seriously need some work out man...
Anyway,..I captured these pics as I walked to the park. It was so interesting to see gooses resting on the pathway in the park.Haha..they stood there like nobody’s biz.

Work was like as usual, but luckily they did not send me to the cart:)
Anyway, Got 1 new LAME joke to share:
I asked how is the name of “Robin”, I quite like this name.
Stupid Weiting said:” Y not u call Batman??”
LOL…
BTW, tomorrow is my off day~~Yay..

No comments: