Thursday 1 May 2008

2 may

When I was happily dreaming about sitting on the plane to NEW YORK, the turbulence woke me up from...oops...tt's a real turbulence..
My sis suddenly grabbed my pillow away and gave me hers.
Before my mind was clear enuff to ask her y, she told me:"doctor said my pillow needs to be 50mm high, so that the gastric acid will not back flor."
oh..ok...
after few secs,"jie, can you help me take a jacket? the pillow is still too low. I need to stack it under my pillow"
oh, ok...you mean you knw it is not 50mm high?
maybe after few minutes, i heard my sis talkin on the phone with her bf...
are they that sticky??omg..
finally, i finished my NEW YORK dream in the morning.
But 2 maids woke me up!!I know 9am plus is not early for some ppl..
they wanted to change the bedsheets and clean the room.
and sis was preparin to go to sch..den she was asking me for her wallet, my atm.
sigh, y not u ask me earlier?I kinda blur now...I also need time to think whr i put..
ok...since i woke up so early, STUDY NOW!!!
well, quite a fruitful revision this morning...
When I was taking a rest, "knock*knock*'...
TODAY IS AIR-CON SERVICING DAY~~~~
i just realised...So once again, i blurblur open the door...
n i also dont knw what i am doing now..
HAVING TURBULENCE the whole day...

No comments: