Thursday 8 May 2008

do you ever believe in fate?

Maybe it is such an ambiguous word.
Fate? something that you can feel, yet sometimes u just don't believe.
I had this good friend in my 1st 3 months in SAJC, called Angela.
However, after I transfered to POLY, moved to an even further east side house, and she eventually went to NYP, we hardly had time to meet up...and we just somehow lost contact(though i still have her NUMBEr)....
And it was sooooooooo happened that I bumped into ANGELA in orchard ytd.
She recognised me and me too...
There is just sth between me and her that helps us to identify ourselves.
It is something called fate that brings us together again~~
Angela...argh...
So ytd, I met her in VIVO to have a little chill-out session.
I was so grateful that we can meet each other again..
Singapore is relatively a small country, however, ppl always say "busy" and "no time" for friends.
Actually, we are always here for each other. It is up to you to find a way to treasure this friendship...

No comments: