Wednesday 21 May 2008

Myrtle Beach Update

Guys...Guess what is this??
It is Wet Tissue...





The sunset view at Barefoot Landing, a place quite like Batam...





This week is Black Bike Week. In Myrtle Beach, it is very common to see bikes around now.I think I was influenced and in love with all these bikes, Suzuki Bikes...Oh~~~~When can i have 1 and race on the road~~~



Yay, We finally went to Myrtle Beach...I super like the sunlight hitting on me...It is awesome..I wan to suntan until I become a chacoal.
That's is the Altantic Ocean. The ocean is different from East Coast de..The sand is finer, the weather is hot but windy















This is the Ripley's Haunted Adventure..That is the 3 storey haunted building. All the staff have to put zombie-ly make-up. And ytd, we went to this house. omg..it scared the hell out of me..It is like house of dead, got zombies, got zombie holding a saw chasing after you, got vampires. The whole setting is so real. And you knw wat, I shouted all the way until today my throat sores again!..I used my 80% strength grabbing Jo's hand, hair, shoulders and Clarice's hand. They knew how strong my strength is...:P....But, really a thumb-up experience.















Then we went to Coastal Grand Mall.
And we saw this car, Chryler. Tortoise said it is her favourite car...And this guy very zi dong, he got off the car and posed for us to take photos. I think he is proud of his car.



















At Coastal Grand Mall, we went to watch 2 movies. Just like any of my friends said, if u purchase 1 tix, actually u can watch as many as movies you like. Thus, we watched 2 movies for USD8(cos it was too late le).
We watched "What happened in Vegas" . It is a romantic comedy. Well, I really long time never pay to watch romantic movies. I just purely think it is fake. But this movie really touched my heart..The moral of the story is
"love you not because who you are, it is because who i am when I am with you."


P.S: Omg. Everyday in US, it is a BRAND-NEW day..Damn excited about Tomorrow.
Ok...I am goin to start working in the afternoon..FINALLY....

No comments: