Wednesday 14 May 2008

WNT-2 days in New York!!!

Oh..guess what, i am in new york now..
Not to mention how difficult we had gone through from SIN-HK, HK-New york.
A lot of my photos have uploaded to facebook. it tells the whole journey:P
Frankly, I really love New York.Everywhere, every city is a legend. They have their own differences in terms of culture, atmosphere, people, food.
I had visited Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, and Statue of Liberty, and Time Square.
We stayed in Manhattan, went to all the above places DIY!!
So proud of ourselves~~just asked around, read map, and trial and error, we reached our destinations. I finally knew how to read Map, and really practically identify East and west.
My impression to New York is:
The weather is nice, although it is cold, it is windy and warm.
Food here is big in portion!!!
The blacks here are racist!
I love Time square.
The awesome atmosphere here is just sth that can't really be captured in photos. This is the city that I love besides Vegas...
Everywhere, it is like an art work..The designs of the buildings look simple but elegant.


















I will be really missing New York..I havent visited its museums yet..argh~~~~2days are not enough!!!
Sigh~~~Leaving to South Carolina Tmr~~~~

No comments: