Friday 16 May 2008

Finally i am here

Hey~~~I finally reached South Carolina~~



(View outside Myrtle Beach Airport)
It is really Very different place from New York.
Ok..It is like a kinda resort. The weather here is hotter than NY though it is also spring here.
(The cab driver was wearing short sleeved)
The housing allocation which really pissed me off.
I was not allocated to stay with velle and tortoise, but an apartment which is 2 apt away. Also, i was not allocated to work with them too.
Sigh...it is all about the stupid nationality thing. Dun wan to mention this..-__-!!
luckily, we can do an internal swap with my friend Amy. so that i have Velle as my roomate..FINALLY~~~









(outside view of the apartments)

I finally knew what is the exact feeling of ANTM models when they are so excited about their apartment...
It is really surprising that we can get such a wonderful accommodation!~
There is
a kitchen with full sets of equipments needed(pans and pots, knives, spoons, forks, oven,
microwave, cups, mugs, bowls)
a dining table, master room, common room.*so cozy* feeling like really having a holiday...

Oops...I think my blog will be 1 day lack behind my fellow WAT(work and travel) friends' blogs..Cos i am so tired now~~~~Knock off~~~~

sorry~~

No comments: