Friday 9 May 2008

home

whenever I come back home, I can predict what my sis gonna say to me (even before I step into the room).

she will

1. "jie."

2."u come back already hah?"

3."ate already?"

4."do laudry leh?"

Actually, what i wan to highlight is the last sentence..

Sometimes, i get quite frustrated...always ask me to do the laudry when i come back...

But i nv complain..I am willing too..

my sis nowadays really grows up a lot compared to the stubborn and bad-tempered one last time.

I feel so heartwarming when she does small little things for me.

like calling me when I am in hall:ask how is my life in hall?need any thing?she can help me buy.

like helping me wash a mug and remind me to drink cereal before sleeping(cos she knows i will be hungry at night).

like....

This makes me not to slack, but to strive on for her, my family too....

(me and my younger sis)

1 comment:

Jianie said...

that's sweet indeed =)