Tuesday 15 April 2008

TR2201 presentation

I think this is my worst presentation ever.
If I didnot slack yesterday, and just volunteered to take MAN's job to do;
If i took more initiative;
If i did not get fever last nite;
will it be the same result like today?
TODAY we screwed up totally. maybe cos we had 3 strong competitors which pushed the standard today. and we were expected to meet tt standard or even higher..
Luckily, there were a lot of ppl absent and late today. Andrew was so angry that he said all these people will have 1 GRADE DOWN!..tt mean it make the bell curve smoother..

I know Phebi and Su are very disappointed...i think they are disappointed to the CORE.
I can see Phebi's eys were red after ANDREW gave us the harsh comments.
becos she did not sleep well; printed out the booklets and posters, and some extra too.
But ANDREW, he did not bother to keep 1 copy.
Tt's really our hard work..At least show some respects...

Fortunately, we can amend our ppt and upload again.
We still have another chance:report..
I hope that our group can hang in there..and dun give up..

No comments: