Monday 7 April 2008

I am sick of all these shits!!!

When you are overloaded physically and mentally, you will finally break down and become numbed, hysterical...
This is wat I am goin through now.
There is always sthin happened after I had a very great and happy moment..
isn't it?
I dun no when I started growing this hatred agaist HERE..But seriously, I hate, i hate, i so hate until u give me a gun, i can go shoot, shoot, shoot.....
I told tortoise i seldom get angry;
i told wm i m intimitated and scared of voicing out;
I really wan to cry out loud...
I know every1 can get well HERE...They play among their own.
"you get a chance to mingle, but u just nv try"
who said i nv trid...I TRIED!!but i failed..
I cant speak SIN-english fluently, I utterd;
I cant squeeze a friendly smile, I m quiet;
I cant tell a lame joke; I dun have personality; I m a failure...
I wan to go home....I really wan to go home....
I am sick of all these shits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jianie said...

girl there are times we'll feel so frustrated of everything around u. All u need is just quality time being with ur true self, and people who make u happy. Do things that make u happy. and cherish the genuine happiness that glows from all the special moments. Never force urself in doing something ur heart doesnt lead u to, things that u're so reluctant to do and at the same time see no point in it. It's suffocating. i know that feeling. *hugs* take care ah. talk to us. =)