Friday 11 April 2008

Today's outingS

Ok...If I said I am so tired becos of the following reasons, I think you guys would grumble....
Today I was lesson-freed!! So decided to post my friend's parcel to US at 10.
After that, I went to vivo for my Facial=>good life..
Den came back hall to take an hour nap and met my TR group to Beach Road for project.

Y goin Beach road???Becos we were supposed to experience Su's highly recommended cum diedie-must-try dish from Army market there.
So me+Su+Nigel+Karen=our team went down.
We ordered this red color "beef-soup"....
And we were to shoot a scene when nigel and I were the "tourists", and Su was the tour guide that was promoting our biz(tour agency).
When I saw the soup, it was like tt:

Karen and ME, in front of the bloody beef soup.

But actually, it got a good taste !!!
Sweet+a bit spicy+with vege+beef+dipping with bread
Very nice combination. No wonder a lot of ppl just come here for it!!
(when i was having supper with my KR gang, Khai said the soup is actually called"dulan"??I dun no it's the right spelling or not. But they just told me its called "du lan"..U mean after u eat tt, you will get dulan??)

Our TR promotional teaser(I really wan to laugh at my acting...Nigel said I can join sheares Production le..I doubt so...>.<)


So to complete my day, I had soya ice-cream...



P.S:after this, I went vivo AGAIN!!with wm..
came back hall, 11pm, KR gang asked me down to eat supper...
WHAT A LONG DAY.MAN..BUT I AM SO ENJOYED!!...

No comments: