Sunday 20 April 2008

sleepless afternoon

After muggin for the past few hours, I decided to take a nap..
BUT...I CANT SLEEP..
sth popped inside my head..."earn $$"
OMG, i m such a money person.I dun y, just thinking about :
How am i goin to make money?before I even graduate frm NUS.
econs taught me a little bit abt investement, money grows money,...
which further modify me into a MONEY person.
I am serious, my goal is to have a car, my own car, with my own money.
not branded car la. lousy car also can..although I dun no nuts about cars.
e money in my bank is in solid state, i wan to increase its liquidity..
BONDS? stocks? RE?
Nt i wan to set up a biz, but if i set up a biz, it is goin to be not just a few hundres profits per month to satisfy my hunger to venture. But i would like to start it BIG..high margin, high turnover, and achieve my current goal- a car by myself.
I knw, all these "big"ES = high risk..But i am an adventuous person...
talking abt it makes me more excited...oh...

But first, i need a car license first..
no...first, i need to sit for my EXAMs...
Yay...I am coming...watever...

No comments: