Saturday 19 April 2008

Food marathon at Holland V

I have been deprived from food, (nt to mention good food,) since i got this disgusting infection with my GUM for the past 5 days.
Wat I remembered were plain porridge, cereal, water, milo, coffee..
Today I finally felt better and had some appetites.
So quickly confirmed the date with wm and went to HOLLAND V.
First we went to eat western food at this "famous" small restaurant called Essential Brew
The salmon was not bad.

After that, we went to try risotto at this authetic italian restaurant.

Outside of Authetic Italian restaurant(quite villa-like)

We have been longing to try this "famous" and common dish whenever we watch Hell's kitchen.
Well, I think i slowly love exotic foods, especially westen food.
The ambience, design, food presentation.
I really really love it..and it really inspires me to learn their languages.
anyway, come back from RISOTTO.
Yes, after few 10 minutes of waiting.
Here it is:
Well, my comment is:
"The source is a bit bitter. Just nice portion for 2. Clams are too small to be noticed.(i threw away the shells before i discovered there were tiny "meat" inside.)






After that, we went to 2am Dessert Bar.I was attracted to the word"dessert".may try out their desserts..
But...
The place looks like a chill-out place and e design was very cozy..
However, i was not very attracted to its menu...
Finally, we went to coffee bean.
I seriously find that coffee bean's beverage, especially its coffee..
IT IS AWESOME...
Of course it is much better than KOPI, nescafe mix..
but actually, it is better than starbuck...
This is the end of my little food hunt at Holland V..
It is time to mug again..:P

These are my happy shots after my contented dinner.

1 comment:

Jianie said...

looking good dear!

eh i wanna get a pair of stockings too lah. Let's go shopping leh before u go off to the statessssss