Wednesday 27 February 2008

pressured...pressured...


I am frustrated=(...
over family, from r/s, from study...
I dont want to complain about the above..Becos they are all positive forces for me.
I finally completed my PF1103 project..WELL, it is just a mini project.But there are so many tasks queueing for me to attend them. So to finish it, I would sound rather urgent..and "xin-ku".
I have so much to say, yet I don't now where to start..
Dong you had came back from US just to visit his friends(include me:)
Due to my tight schedule, I was only able to squeeze 2 hours to have dinner with him.
He does not change much for these 4 yrs. Still like to tell me a lot crazy open-minded things which sometimes make an impact on me.
Tmr, Cynthia is goin to announce the result of our hall dance items for DU..I actually have confidence that our happy girls and boys item can make it. But you can nv predict what will happen nex. I will just hope for the best.
Tmr, US Visa...of course I am not scared...This is not the first time goin US embassy..But the timing is damn early...damn early!!!argh...i need to wake up at 6 plus..set off at 6:30, reach harbourfront at 7, hopefully can reach orchard at 7:20...Just imaging i need to wake up earlier than the SUN...I would rather stay awake playing facebook mahjong den change, den go off...
I dun wan my clock buzzing me when I am still in my cozy dream....
This feeling is totally sux...

No comments: