Monday 3 March 2008

圝囧▓UP n Down..圝囧▓

Yes...I have so much to complain about my projectS...I nv experience this kinda situation before..
Obviously, this is my "down" now...
When we confront an unforseen problem, it is so important for our own self not to lose that initial confidence.
I know frustration will come into place. This would drive us,crazy..or maybe insane..."What am I supposed to do??"
I now believe that there is a will, there is a way..Never let go of your determination..
Suddenly, I had this strange thought "when u look back what u had gone through so far, is it memorable??"
wat make it memorable??is the person that creates the memory with us??or the thing itself is meaningful?
It's the "UP & DOWN"...

P.S:I gonna go back to my project nw...-_-!!!
"nv let go...keep ur smile on^.^"

No comments: