Thursday 21 February 2008

IHG...it is officially over

Tonight marked a full stop to my IHG games.
Volleyball lost to TH..I think the whole team was sad abt it.
So sad, until Rach burst out into tears, Agatha and Velle too. I just felt it is a pity.Although I did not play, i can feel my soul and spirit actually followed the team's. Velle tried hard. She really tried...see the bruises tt she owns nw..You will knw hw much efforts she put. As her good friend, I could feel the pain when she strived to reach every single ball till fall down..
Agatha, I really know the pressure of being a cap..She indeed did a good job this yr as a vb cap..
After all, I still feel the team spirit has strongly
instilled in me..Yes..this is our spirit...
And yeah...IHG is oVer....it is over!!!oh yeah...it is over!!!
-GOT to concentrate in STUDYING, project...
P.S: Carebear...cheer up...cheer up...

No comments: