Monday 25 February 2008

请你一定要比我幸福-to U

My heart was beating vigorously;my palm were sweating;my whole body temperature was rising; when I saw your update on facebook..
Give me a few seconds to calm down. Zhou asked me to read your space which had a very recent post.....
Maybe initially I already expected u two a happy ending..But it was unfortunately terminated.
I felt like dropping you a mail?But it may surprise u in some way.
No matter you can see this post or not, I still feel like expressing my feeling right nw...
yea...perhaps ppl just treat a break up as normal as just...drinking water??"what's the big deal??everyday there are couples breaking up.."
I hope you are not depressed...I really do think u are a great man.以前还是现在,都是.
I nv fail to believe you are not..
Had just read ur space,for the history that i had missed since 2007..
You are always struggling with your r/s, life, study, work thr. The determination is still so strong that drive u go forward..
Nothing is more eminent than fulfilling your goal in life.
N I am always here, RIGHt here, to lend my ears to you...
I am always at your back..support you..
and always praying that you will be more xin fu than me...
I think i can talk more than this...hehe^^

Zhi.

No comments: