Saturday 22 March 2008

The end of School Daze

I wish I had a camera that can film down all of these happening.
From the start to the end;From 1 choreo to a 7 minutes performance;
From strangers to friends...
I still remember when I saw JS's email to Cynthia and asked if he could pull me and velle to his item.
After my Tues. 9pm class, I rushed to learn the 1st choreo-Mark's choreo.
And the following countless nights of trainings...blahblahblah**
I always laughed at seniors' jokes..They are really funny..
Indeed, I enjoyed all the practices with them.
From my bottom of my heart, I love this choreo...

DU finally came. I was excited yet sad.
It is the time we are all waiting for to showcase.
However, it is also the time we dance together on the same stage.
Yes..We had took a lot of pics=i mean it is really A LOT!!
And when finally on stage, audiences were just few inches away watching.
When the spotlight started to shine on us, I told myself:"it's time, let's put up a good show!"
And when our performance was finishing soon, my thought was"oh no, it is goin to end soon."
I really fulled OUT!The feeling was great!The feedback of our performance was positive. Our efforts finally paid off.
The whole DU thing ended after the curtain closed....We waved goodbye to the audiences.

I cant imagine this whole thing is over...No more practice at mirror area, No more cleaning up of steps, No more....
I will remember my shifu-Junsheng, xiao bai-Kaiyuan, Mark,Wendy, FangXi, Janice, Kye,Dom, Summer, Eley,Tian Sheng, Bona, Nigel, Grace.

No comments: