Sunday 24 August 2008

Sunday

Having an early morning Yum Cha is just so awesome, especially at the right restaurant with the right food, right price and most importantly the right person.
I was so relunctant to wake up at 8:30am this morning when the weather was such a good 1 to just sleep through the whole day....But I just can't resist not to meet weiming at Chinatown for our Yum Cha session.
Anyway, we went to Red Star Restaurant which ppl highly recommend online. So we decided to give it a try. Needless to say, the queue was long (like 20 ppl in front of me) when we reached there about 1015.
I really did not know so many ppl willing to wake up for Yum Cha at Sunday morning~~~
While waiting in the queue...

The egg tarts are good, up to HK standard. Of course the standard dim sum like Siew Mai and Shrimp Dumpling are good too..
Haha...me and weiming again.
After tt, we went to Chinatown for foot and shoulder massage. Haha...u dun say i pamper myself hor...It is damn painful ok..But it is for health..Obviously, I am not healthy now..since i really feel so painful like hell...
The lady pinched my thumb toe, I "Ouch"
"your bladder got problem:always dun wan to go toilet right?"-"erm......"
She pinched my thumb,I "Argh...."
"you always use computer right?"-"now everything is online wat..auntie"
She pressed my leg, I "ARGH!!!"
"you walk a lot right?"-"I am almost a bag packer in US ok.."
FINALLY, she said, "u should come more often...den wont feel so painful."
I .....am not sure i wan to come again.. or not sia..

No comments: