Wednesday 1 October 2008

what a 1st Oct night

The more you love, the more you will be hurt.
And the wound is ultimate.
I finally went crazy again, tonight. I think my level ppl could hear my hysterical scream.
or maybe even the GOD.

I love my family, more than anyone.
Somehow, i used to complaint to my friends about how my family affairs troubled me.
but deeply inside my heart, I know I am really more than willing to take up any burden that my family gives me. Because I love them, ever since I was born.

It is so disheartening when your purpose of giving out this selfless love failed and being misunderstood.

I cried.
I knelt and begged for understanding.
I bit myself again.
To cease this ridiculous quarrel,
I went insaned once again just like the last time which was 2 years ago.
At that moment of confrontation, I felt so helpless and worthless.
Looking at the window, I would just like to jump down from the 7th floor.
But my consciousness pulled me back.
I am not the 1 I used to be..No more thinking of suicide. "FOOL!"

Dun ask me y, please..
I just need a place to say the things that inside my broken heart now...

1 comment:

Jianie said...

u know the place is always here. love