Monday 14 July 2008

see ya,Amy GOH ICE2


What is better than friendship??
Under our "pressure" and great encouragement, Amy was finally motivated to make a very good decision.
Me and Chloe were so happy for her, from the bottom of our hearts.
At the same time, we were sad too. We are goin to leave this bloody fcuking place very soon. And maybe can only meet her in SPORE. Perhaps in hall??or in JoJo's room??
haha...anyway, it is really my pleasure to know this friend.
Amy Goh Ping Ping...Ur super siao on and friendly personality, I really love it so much.
Although it is only a 2months(maybe not even 2 months) period together with her, I think we develop quite a strong friendship.
Last hug with her, I held my tears.. Really will miss her...
See ya in SPORE...:P
(and then i found Amy left me a msg in facebook)...

No comments: